24 January 2012

1/24/12 Kroger Mega....Didn't have all that I planned to get this go round..:0(


Love these Meatballs...for gatherings and when I host a LuvMe SomeQpons Qpon Class.
Yes, I serve a full buffet when you attend at class in Henry County!!

Kroger:  Buy 10 get $5 off at Register
Grand Total:  $28.10
Total Paid:  $10.50  :0( 
**You that know me and how I Qpon..
know this is not a good total that I pay..but I sooo wanted the Turkey Balls..lol**

6 Amour Turkey Meatballs
used $1/2 MQ from coupons.com
= $.99 each

4 SoBe Waters
used $1/4 MQ *won from giveaway*
= $.54 each

Velveeta Shells *have cups but they didn't want* lol
no Qpon

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful information specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
    Razor E100 Electric Scooter

    ReplyDelete