12 February 2012

Got2B review from my side.

Okay LMSQ'ers, As you see below, I racked up on the Got2B product Thursday and Friday. 

I'm 4 months "Natural" and my daughter, 5 years old, is 100% Natural. 
She has Curly, Wavy, THICK hair...so below


But I washed her hair with our normal products and used the Kinky Curly Leave In Conditioner and applied the Got2B Lustre Lotion and Defiant Define + Shine Pomade
and it turned out GREAT!  It normally takes 2 hours to do her hair, but this only took 1 hour.  It didn't tangle not one bit....LOVE IT!! 

Between Got2B and Braids....we found our new FREE product!  I'm heading out tomorrow to rack up on about 100 more bottles so it work GREAT in her hair!  ~Nic

1 comment:

  1. Thank ypu. When I picked up my gotb my off asked me would this product work on A.A. hair....the proof is in the pudding huh?

    ReplyDelete