03 February 2012

My new method to keep my Binder in place while shopping.


I don't know about you all..but I get sick and tired of my binder slipping inside the seat area, falling off my cart  or just not being "secure" like I would love it to be

This is how my binder sits inside the cart...corner stuck into the handle bar

Or some of you may sit it on top of your purse in the basket like this.

Or many of you just sit it inside similar to this?

Well...so today while at Pat & Jerry's picking up desk calendar *2.99* and a new 5" Binder *5.99*
I found this....It's only $1.00!!
Now this is just a top to a bin but when I saw it my mind went *click* lol so check this out..

How cool is this?!?  It's sitting "sturdy" on the basket and with my "new" binder laying flat on top.

I LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

  1. We think alike.....sorry I haven't posted my tip earlier....actually I need to give my hubby credit! They say great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete